Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

.......Luscious Lips!



I don't normally get swayed by TV adverts but after seeing the advert for L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipstick I had to pop to Boots to have a look. I love having coloured lips but always find lipstick a bit of a solid colour and lip gloss is always too sticky. Rouge Caresse is the perfect compromise! It's very smooth and light with a lovely subtle colouring which looks very natural. I have quite a small mouth so often find I need to be careful not to go for too matte a colour as this makes my lips look even smaller. 

The colour range available is great and so it was a bit of a challenge to choose which one to buy. In the end I couldn't decide between two shades so ended up buying both (it did help that you got a free Gloss It/Nail It/Wing It kit containing two nail varnishes, lip gloss and a luminous brown eyes eyeliner if you spent £15 or more on L'Oreal products). 


I decided on Dating Coral and Aphrodite Scarlet


We're off to Twinwood Festival over the Bank Holiday weekend for a few days of vintage trading, jiving and general mayhem and I think both of these will go perfectly with the 1940s and 1950s outfits I have planned. 

Ta ta for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment