Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

........Christmas Box Swap Shopping!


It's December 1st!! Which means only one thing....it's officially time to get all Christmassy! I love Christmas. Actually I think I love the build up almost more than Christmas Day itself. Thankfully the weather has finally dried up to give us that wonderful crisp (if not a little bit freezing) festive atmosphere. 



This year I managed to sign up in time for The Christmas Box Swap organised by The Curiosity Project. I was matched up with a lady in Derbyshire who loves charity shopping and crafts so I've had great fun this week scouring the chazzas for some appropriate gifts for her box. We are given a budget of up to £20 each. If you get the chance there are quite a few blogs that organise swaps or if you feel brave and have enough followers why not start your own! It's great fun and a good challenge to be able to choose items for someone you know very little about.

Watch this space for pics of the box I get from my swap partner. So excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment