Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

...........Christmas Box Swapping!


Merry Christmas one and all! 

A while ago I mentioned the Christmas box swap I was taking part in courtesy of The Curiosity Project. A few days before Christmas  I received a card through the door saying I'd missed a parcel for the attention of The Curiosity Project and got very excited! I hot footed it to the post office and opened up this shiny gold present. 


As it was a Christmas swap I managed to save unwrapping the little parcels inside until Christmas Day morning.  




The parcels were wrapped in lovely green tissue with festive red shiny ribbon. After unwrapping all my presents from friends and family it was intriguing and exciting to open a selection of gifts from a total stranger.


Ta dah! Here are all the lovely goodies packed inside.

A super cute Golden Shred vintage style tin.

Beautiful handmade felt Christmas decs.

Lovely unusual pigeon ceramic brooch.

Beautiful blue blown glass ring.

Retro sweets. Nom nom!

Vintage style Snoopy coaster.

This made me giggle! Suck a kooky gift!

Lovely old crochet and knitting pattern books together with a cute white metal jewellery stand.

Such a sweet note in the Christmas Card from my anonymous gift giver.



I loved every item and would definitely take part in further blog swaps. 

Whilst uploading my image of this box on to the Flickr page for The Curiosity Project I saw that the person that I had sent a Christmas box to had also uploaded a picture and a comment. Take a look at her response here.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a brilliant 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment