Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

.........Highland Fling!



This year we're planning a two week road trip round the Scottish Highlands and Islands. So in tribute to that (and also partly to do with me being Scottish!) here's my post about my favourite fashion must have .... tartan!

Emma Stone wearing a cute little tartan jacket with simple skinny jeans.
Photo courtesy of the Telegraph.

A few months ago I found a stunning red pure wool tartan scarf which has been my constant companion over these colder months.




Here are some tartan things I'm coveting this year...

Tartan converse!
Photo courtesy of Amazon.

Photo courtesy of Amazon.

I didn't think I'd like the head to toe tartan look but quite fancy this leather collared skater dress from Missguided. I like the orange colour and it also comes in a more muted navy and green tartan.

Photo courtesy of www.missguided.co.uk.
Photo courtesy of www.missguided.co.uk.

I love having something to look for when doing my usual charity shop rounds so bring on the tartan search!




No comments:

Post a Comment