Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

......Springtime!


Finally it happened!....We had a few days of real sunshine!! Now the weather has turned a bit soggy and groggy I thought I'd cheer myself up by doing this post about the tiny window of sunshine we enjoyed last weekend.


Our garden has some lovely flowers that popped up to enjoy the sun and I took a few snaps.





I know these Dandelions are technically weeds but still pretty.


On Bank Holiday Monday Toby and I spent a little while enjoying our garden on an old blanket in the sunshine, it was glorious!






It was so warm we decided to make the most of it and give Toby an outside bath. He obviously didn't like the idea and proceeded to get even dirtier afterwards by running straight to the flowerbed to roll around!





It was an exciting weekend as it was the first time I got my bike out and dusted her off. We went for a cycle down to the river to let Toby have a walk. It worked well to wear him out as he had to run the whole time to keep up with us. 

Tom soaking up some sunshine.





Bye bye sunshine! Hopefully see you again soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment